|M3 Communication Co., Ltd formerly M3 Communication factory was established on December 19th, 1971 by the Ministry of Defense to maintain and produce telecommunication components and electronic measurement systems.
From January 1st, 2010, the factory was accquired by Viettel Military Telecommunications Corporation. As Viettel’s primary production unit, M3 Company is a model production complex, combining research, development, and manufacturing to provide cutting edge solutions in the field of telecommunication
|equipment, precision mechanical engineering and composite materials.
Currently, M3 Communication Company is leading the domestic market on fiber optic cable and exporting our products to 12 countries in 4 continents (Myanmar, Cambodia, Senegal, France, Peru…). Our precision engineering and composite materials production has gained many achievements in domestic market and is gaining traction in foreign markets.
To become the leader in telecommunication and aerospace technology innovation and mechanical engineering.
Supply customer with the best quality products in precision engineering, telecommunication technology and fiber optic cable.
Promote innovation in aerospace technology, defense production and mechanical engineering.
• Community: is the foundation for business growth. We strive to improve and develop the lives of our community.
• Innovation: is new way of thinking about an old issue, doing things differently, respecting and honoring every idea, no matter where it comes from.
• Adaptability: is a competitive strength and embracing changes, allowing for continuous improvement and adjustment to an ever changing market.
• Discipline: is solidarity in hardships, perseverance in challenges, and devotion to the task at hand.
• Employee: is the building block of our organization. We respect our co-workers no matter the jobs.
• Efficiency: is possessing a strategic vision and knowledge to master the organization’s system, standardizing every work stage to ensure rapid development and sustainability, and simplifying complicated problems.
M3 Company is organized into 10 departments / centers and 3 enterprises according to matrix organization modelOrganization chart M3
Established under the order of Ministry of Defense with the mission of maintaining and producing telecommunication components and electronic measurement systems.
© 2018 M3 Comunicaion. All rights reserved.
Web designed by iColor